Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Janet & Michael ~ Wedding Day


I have been a busy little shooter these days and have really gotten behind on my blog updates! I have been working to keep up with the summer rush of weddings, editing, album design, and shooting some more! So, look what I did a few weekends ago...












Here are the beautiful Janet and Mike! They had a wonderful day at the UW, where they held their wedding! The architecture was awesome and we really had a great time capturing the day!










Congratulations J & Mike!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Amazing!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fantastic location! Great pictures. Beautiful couple. Awesome day!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, it was so much fun having pictures taken by you and seeing the work you did, I'm very very excited to see the rest of them!!